Dear "Mormon" Administrator Mosiah

Mosiah
Administrator
This post was updated on .
From: **********@hotmail.com
Date: 2014-09-19 19:16 GMT+02:00
Subject: Dear Mosiah,
To: "mormonisme@gmail.com" <mormonisme@gmail.com>

How funny and ironic to see you, Mosiah, as an anti-mormon, behind a mask ! You seem to be in the similitude of an intolerant dictatur, who doesnot allow freedom of religion or speech. Sounds familiar to you in any way, Mosiah ?!?

You seem to contradict yourself in more ways than one. But... opposition is necessary in ALL things, right... So, No Worries, there ! You cannot judge me !!

I guess, you spend so much time bashing, that you have NO time to find a real job for yourself. But that´s okay... you have your free will and choice, there BTW, is your glass half full or half empty, Mosiah ?!?

I do read the Bible and the Book of Mormon. That doesnot mean I go to the  church of Mormon or the Mormon Church, you understand ?!? I attend the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and therefore they call us Saints
for short or Latter-day Saints. That is a huge difference, Mosiah !

Nevertheless, I hope, you may learn something in this here life on earth and be happy. Life on earth is but a small moment and you know, that it will end, someday. Like it says in the Good Book : Faith without works is dead...

Have A Nice Day

May God Bless you... richly in your life...

Re: Dear "Mormon" Administrator Mosiah

Mosiah
Administrator
From: Mosiah <mormonisme@gmail.com>
Date: 2014-09-19 22:52 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: Dear Mosiah,
To: **********@hotmail.com>

Thank you for writing. Might I suggest you also contact church headquarters and instruct them on the proper name of the church? They've been running an "I'm a Mormon" marketing campaign, and operating www.mormon.org for years now. Apparently, they don't understand the huge difference either.

Mosiah

From: **********@hotmail.com>
Date: 2014-09-26 15:29 GMT+02:00
To: Mosiah <mormonisme@gmail.com>

Much obliged for your reply, "Mosiah" !

There is no need to contact church HQs. You know the official website of the church is : www.lds.org and the church leaders prefer the name Latter-day Saints, but if others want to use the nickname the world has given us, then that is their free will and choice.

Just like you keep regurgitating the words : the Mormon church, over and over again... I am sorry to disappoint you, "Mosiah", but that ain´t the official name of the church. I have NEVER seen nor will I see the words : the Mormon church and/or the church of Mormon, anytime in the future... on our churches and/or temples worldwide !

Likewise, it is NOT the church of Joseph Smith or the church of Mosiah ! I seriously doubt, that you are even a Christian, Brother "Mosiah" !?! May I remind you of this here scripture : "Be not deceived; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." ( Galatians 6 : 7 ).

We are all at various degrees of light, which is knowledge ! I do not wish to judge anyone, but you should not bash something that you do not understand (yet?). When you read the Bible correctly, you might see the Light and be able to find the True Church, if you desire ? Choose The Right and Follow The Light ?!?   Jesus Christ is the Light   !

Last but not least... Here´s one of my favorite scriptures in Ecclesiastes 12 :6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern. 7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Jesus Christ organized the Church. Ephesians 4:11-14.

The true church must bear the name of Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5:23

The true church must have a foundation of Apostles and Prophets. Ephesians 2:19-20

The true church must have the same organization as Christ's Church. Ephesians 4:11-14

The true church must claim divine authority. Hebrews 5:4-10

The true church must have no paid ministry. Isaiah 45:13 and 1 Peter 5:2

The true church must baptize by immersion. Matthew 3:13-16.

The true church must bestow the gift of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of hands. Acts 8:14-17

The true church must practice divine healing. Mark 3:14-15

The true church must teach that God and Jesus Christ are separate and distinct individuals. John 17:11 and John 20:17.

The true church must teach that God and Jesus Christ have bodies of flesh and bone. Luke 24:36-39 and Acts 1:9-11.

The officers must be called by God. Heb. 5:4, Exodus 28:1 and Exodus 40:13-16.

The true church must claim revelation from God. Amos 3:7.

The true church must be a missionary church. Matthew 28:19-20.

The true church must be a restored church. Acts 3:19-20

The true church must practice baptism for the dead. 1 Corinthians 15:16 and 29.

By their fruits ye shall know them. Matthew 7:20

Why are these things important?!? Hebrews 13:8

Take Care and May God Bless you, "Mosiah"

From: Mosiah <mormonisme@gmail.com>
Date: 2014-09-28 11:25 GMT+02:00
To: **********@hotmail.com>

I'm afraid you have been misled regarding the name, and probably the nature, of your so-called church. If you follow the official utah.gov link below, you will find that the correct legal name of you church is "Corporation of the President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints".

https://secure.utah.gov/bes/action/details?entity=555534-0145

As you can see on this site, your "church" also does business as:

The Genealogical Society of Utah
Farm Management Company
Promised Valley Playhouse
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir
Deseret Pasta

No legal entity called "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints" exists. No matter how many Bible-verses you quote, the reality is that you belong to a corporation whose primary activities are real estate development and the accumulation of wealth.

Mosiah

From: **********@hotmail.com>
Date: 2014-10-12 1:14 GMT+02:00
To: Mosiah <mormonisme@gmail.com>

That´s the BIG difference between you and me, "Mosiah" !

You´re afraid  AND  I am not afraid !!

It is crystal clear to me, that you´re a member of the church of Satan. That is sad, but you do have your free will and choice, brother... You are the one, who´s been misled by Satan ! Obviously, you do not believe in God, or do you ?!?

You were born in Holland, right ? Chances are, you may have been born in the province of Groningen or Limburg. Yet you all say that you were born in Holland. Although, there are two provinces by the same name ! Very confusing !! Some say Amsterdam is the capital of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and others say the Hague is the capital of the Netherlands or is it Holland ?!? So, you´re a Hollander or a Netherlander or a Dutchman or Dutchwoman ?!? or you´re simply Deutsch, erum... Dutch ?!? We say Pennsylvania "Dutch", but it really should be Pennsylvania Deutsch, because most folks are of German descent, you know ?

So there... you live in a very interesting but confusing part of the world, there !!! Your country goes by several names, as well !!! or are they also nicknames, like "Mormons", a shorter word for Latter-day Saints (LDS).

I recently found an interesting website saying that Willem Alexander is a "fake" king of Holland... oops Kingdom of the Netherlands ? Excuse me, "Mosiah". Apparently, Willem lll was a lousy husband and a womanizer, putting it mildly, resulting in STD - Syphilis ! Read it, for yourself on this here website : http://www.koningskind.nu/over-koningskind-Willem-Alexander.html and some members of your royal family are members of the secret society Bilderberg Group ! Beatrix seems to be the richest "Shell" woman of the world. I guess, your "king" is Deutschman or Germ-an !?!

Your royal family is involved in Secret combinations and you may not even know about IT !!??!!

From: Mosiah <mormonisme@gmail.com>
Date: 2014-10-12 10:41 GMT+02:00
To: **********@hotmail.com>

Nice diversion there, Mr. ***********. I don't see what anything you wrote has to do with the documented fact there there is no legal entity called "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints" and that you belong to a real estate development corporation.

Anyway, Willem III was a womanizer? Did he have 33 wives, like Joseph Smith? Were some of them very young, like Helen Mar Kimball (14) or Nancy Winchester (15) or Flora Ann Woodworth (16)? I guess it's OK the be a lousy husband and a womanizer if God tells you to.

What you wrote about the secret Bilderberger combination sounds eerily familiar. Do the Royal Family have to pay a fixed amount of their income, say 10%, to belong to that society? Do they have expensive club houses that are closed to the public where they exchange secret handshakes and passwords? Do they swear loyalty to this society with everything they have, even their lives if necessary? Are they seccretive about their finances and their political wheeling and dealing? Do they use front organizations to mislead the public? Do they require obedience to the group's leaders? Are the leaders of this secret combination intimately connected by kinship and intermarriage? Do they form an invitation-only inner circle with an extra special initiation ritual that the other members know nothing about, like a second anointing?

What do you know, you are involved in a secret combination and you may not even (want to) know about it.

Mosiah

P.S. Did you see the movie "Meet the Latter-Day Saints" yet? What's that now, it's called "Meet the Mormons" you say? Hahahahaha....